As a customer-oriented company, Shengya has formed an online marketing and service platform, so as to constantly follow up our customers' purchasing process. Our responsible and skilled technicians are able to offer technical support and after-sale service all day long. We can provide a complete set of project plan, recommend appropriate machine models in line with your requirements, and help you to build a standard production site as well as a sustainable project basis. Our company has set up 3 branches and several offices overseas, to guarantee our efficient service.
1. If you intend to purchase some machines to replace your original ones, we will recommend suitable machines in line with your requirements for product specification, output, automation degree, etc.
2. Supposing it is the first time for you to purchase block making machines, we will analyze the local block market, block types as well as your requirements, and recommend the most appropriate model to you. You had better purchase several kinds of moulds.
3. In case you encounter a problem when installing our machines, we will make a video to illustrate installation and debugging procedures in detail. Our professional technicians will be dispatched to give guidance and train operators.
1. Install or replace a mould gently to avoid collision or bumping and protect the mould.
2. Frequently inspect the dimension and welding position of moulds in use. If there is a weld crack, please repair it timely. In case the mould wear quickly, adjust the particle size of aggregates. Badly worn moulds ought to be replaced, or block quality will be influenced.
3. Take care of all the spacing, including the spacing between pressure head and mold core, the spacing between pressure head and skip car moving level, and the spacing between mould frame and line board. Their relative motion must avert interference and friction.
4. Use an air compressor and soft tools to clear concrete residual away. Do not violently strike or scratch moulds.
5. The replaced moulds are supposed to be cleaned up, covered with rust-preventative oil and placed on a dry and level support, so as to prevent deformation caused by gravity.
6. Installation and Debugging of Block Machine
1) Please check if there is any damage or deformation caused by transportation, especially its hydraulic pipeline.
2) Inspect the fasteners in its main parts, and tighten the loose one.
3) Examine the reducer, oil cylinder of vibration table and every lubricating point, so as to ensure appropriate oil quantity.
4) Wipe the machine thoroughly and spray some lubricating oil on its moving parts.
5) If the machine is separated into several parts because of transportation, please assemble them carefully.
1. Fly Ash Brick
30% coal ash, 30% slag, 30% aggregate chip, 8-10 % cement and 0.2% rock sand crystal
(If the pressure is 100kg/cm2, use 8% cement. If the pressure is 150kg/cm2, use 10% cement.)
2. Aggregate Chip Brick
60% stone powder, 3% aggregate chip, 8-10% cement, 3% quicklime and 0.2% lime powder
3. River Sand Brick (Optional)
1) 60% river sand, 30% stone powder, 10-15% cement and 0.5% "shajiangbao" (a kind of chemical additive)
2) 0.2% "huifenwang" (a kind of chemical additive), 0.2% early strength agent and 0.2% potassium chloride
4. Shale Brick (After Pulverizing)
90% shale, 8-10% cement, 0.2% rock sand and 0.2% potassium chloride
5. Gold Iron Ore Powder Brick
60% gold iron ore powder, 30% stone powder, 10-15% cement, 0.2% rock sand crystal, 0.2% potassium chloride and 0.2% early strength agent
6. High-Volume Fly Ash Brick
60% coal ash, 30% slag, 8-10% cement, 0.2% rock sand crystal and 0.2% early strength agent
The compound of clay, cement and admixture will be molded into baking-free bricks, and then undergo natural curing treatment.
1. Raw Material Selection
The clay should contain a certain number of loose particles, so as to facilitate mixing with cement. If the sand content of clay is insufficient, please add some sand to the clay. In case the clay is hard and short of sand, grind it before adding sand.
10 percent of 425# ordinary Portland cement may be added, which will improve the strength as well as water-tolerant performance bricks. Otherwise, the bricks may readily craze.
A little bit admixtures can boost its ruggedness, reduce cement consumption and bring down product cost.
Appropriate amount of water contributes to high strength of bricks. Too little water leads to uncompacted bricks, and too much water results in moist brick bottom. Therefore, if the moisture content of sand is 3-5%, the water quantity ought to be 10%. In case there is too much fine sand within the raw materials, the water quantity may fall to 8%.
2. Technical Operation
1) Mixing Time
For dry materials, 20 minutes is more suitable. Wet materials are supposed to be mixed until there is no blocking. The mixed materials should be deposited for 2 hours, or the compressive strength of bricks may be reduced.
2) Moulding Pressure
The pressure ought to be 500kg/cm2, which brings about high compressive strength and good water resistant performance.
3) Curing Condition
The bricks usually need 7 days of natural curing through sunshine.