The QTJ4-40 block making machine, also known as artificial brick shaper, is capable of producing 4500 blocks every 8 hours. With 40s molding cycle, it is well received due to high product quality and amazing production speed.
1. The wooden pallet is placed at the bottom of the machine and may vibrate synchronously with the mold core in the moulding process. Therefore, the pallet will not suffer from impact force, and enjoys longer service life. With high strength, accurate dimension and neat appearance, the demoulded block is able to bear the weight of a person immediately, and supports stacking in a short time.
2. The block making machine adopts mechanical drive and can saves approximate 5-10% cement. The operator is required to pour material mixture into the molding flask for vibration and moulding.
3. On the basis of international standard design, this block shaping machine makes use of springs in its suspension and joint part, exclusive of the rack. Therefore, the pressure head, molding flask, mold core and pallet are able to vibrate steadily and silently at the same time, which guarantees good compactness and high uniformity of blocks. The pressure head can move in a longitudinal direction so as to facilitate charging, maintenance and washing. Since the fall distance of the pressure head is only 20mm, the relevant gap is narrow and the damage to the mold core is minor.
4. Apart from concrete block, the block making machine is also able to manufacture all sorts of bearing or non-bearing bricks that are made of clay, coal ash, sandy clay, red soil, gangue, shale, sludge, sand, stone, construction waste, slag and so on.
5. Weight error of blocks: ±3%
Intensity error: 10%
Physical dimension error: <±1.5 mm
|Productive capacity|| 400x200x200mm: 2880 PCS/8h
400x150x200mm: 3600 PCS/8h
400x100x200mm: 4500 PCS/8h